- Modification of Terms.
- Privacy Notice.
- Copyright and Trademarks.
- Links to Third Party Websites.
Links on the Web Site to third party websites are provided only as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Web Site. Ocean Grande Place HOA does not control or endorse any such third party websites. You agree that Ocean Grande Place HOA and its affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. You will use these links at your own risk. You are advised that other websites on the Internet, including third party websites linked from this Web Site, might contain material or information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; or that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others’ rights or otherwise unlawful. Ocean Grande Place HOA expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services, that appear on any third party website. Ocean Grande Place HOA recommends that you make yourself aware of and read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
Ocean Grande Place HOA strives to provide accurate and up-to-date material on this Web Site. However, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of the Content on this Web Site.
YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Ocean Grande Place HOA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Ocean Grande Place HOA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE WEB SITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE EXCLUSIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, WE DISCLAIM WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Disclaimer of Damages and Limitation of Liability.
NEITHER Ocean Grande Place HOA OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIAL, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR LOSS OF PROFITS), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Ocean Grande Place HOA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Ocean Grande Place HOA AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS AND PROGRAMMERS THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SITE.
- Indemnification and Release.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Activity.
- Shut-down of Web Site.
Ocean Grande Place HOA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Web Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice or consent. Ocean Grande Place HOA and its affiliates shall have no responsibility or liability for failure to store or delete any Content or User Content submitted to the Web Site.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution.
- No Waiver.
Accessibility Policy and Commitment Statement.
Ocean Grande Place HOA is committed to interacting, communicating and providing goods and services to all customers and members of the public that are based on the full inclusion of all persons with disabilities.
We recognize people with disabilities may have different needs and we will in accordance with government guidelines, support the identification, removal and prevention of barriers for persons with disabilities. As an employer, Ocean Grande Place HOA, believes in integration and equal opportunity for all individuals, and is committed to treat all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence and contribute to their maximum potential. In accordance with government guidelines and in a timely manner, Ocean Grande Place HOA will provide the facilities, processes, tools and training to create an accommodating and barrier free work environment.
Ocean Grande Place HOA has established additional policies to support our Accessibility Policy.
Human Resources Policies and Procedures:
- Discrimination Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Employment Equity and Human Rights
- Respectful Work Environment Policy
- Health and Safety Policies
Ocean Grande Place HOA is committed to achieve a barrier free and accommodating work environment through the following means:
- This policy and commitment statement
- A Multi‐Year Accessibility Plan that outlines actions to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility and meet the requirements under the AODA.
- Modifications to this or other policies: Any policy of Ocean Grande Place HOA that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.
- All documentation is available in accessible formats upon request.
Multi-Year Accessibility Plan.
Under the IASR, the following accessibility standards set certain requirements that are applicable to Ocean Grande Place HOA:
- Customer Service
- Information and Communications
Ocean Grande Place HOA’s multi‐year plan outlines our strategy to prevent and remove barriers to address the current and future requirements of the IASR, and in order to fulfill Ocean Grande Place HOA’s commitment as outlined in Ocean Grande Place HOA’s Accessibility Policy.
In accordance with the requirements set out in the IASR, Ocean Grande Place HOA will:
- Establish, review and update this plan
- Post this plan on Ocean Grande Place HOA’s public website
- Report as required on its public website on the progress of the implementation of this plan
- Provide this plan in an accessible format, upon request
- Review and update this plan at least once every five years
Customer Service Policy Providing Goods and Services to Persons with Disabilities.
Providing Goods and Services to Persons with Disabilities:
Ocean Grande Place HOA is committed to excellence in serving all customers including persons with disabilities and we will carry out our functions and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Communication – we will communicate with persons with disabilities in ways that take into account their disabilities. Employees who deal with customers will be trained on how to interact and communicate with persons with disabilities.
- Telephone Services – we are committed to providing fully accessible telephone services to our customers. Employees communicating with customers by telephone are trained to use plain language and speak clearly. They are also familiar with telephone technologies intended for persons with disabilities. We will offer to communicate with customers by e-mail or other acceptable forms of communication if telephone is not suitable to their communication needs or is not available.
- Assistive Devices- we are committed to serving persons with disabilities who use assistive devices to obtain, use or benefit from our goods and services. We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods and services.
- Billing – we are committed to providing accessible invoices to all our customers. For this reason, invoices will be provided in the following formats upon request: hard copy, large print, e-mail. We will answer any questions customers may have about the content of their invoices in person, by telephone or e-mail.
Use of Service Animals and Support Persons.
Ocean Grande Place HOA is committed to welcoming persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal on the parts of premises that are open to the public or other third parties. We will also ensure that staff are properly trained on how to interact with persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal. While visiting the Ocean Grande Place HOA offices, it is the responsibility of the person with a service animal to control the animal at all times.
We are committed to welcoming persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a support person. At no time will a person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on the premises. No issues related to privacy will be discussed while the support person is present without expressed authorization from the person with disability.
Notice of Temporary Disruption.
Ocean Grande Place HOA will make all reasonable effort to provide customers and employees with notice in the event of planned or unexpected disruption in the facilities or services usually used by persons with disabilities. The notice will include information about the reason or the disruption, anticipated duration, and a description of alternative facilities/services if available.
Ocean Grande Place HOA will ensure that the signs and notices will be clearly laid out, of sufficient size and easily readable.
Training for Staff.
Ocean Grande Place HOA will provide training to all employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or third parties on their behalf.
Training will include the following:
- Purpose of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
- How to interact with persons with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- What do to if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Ocean Grande Place HOA’s services.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA’s policies, practices and procedures relating to the customer service standard.
Staff will be trained on an ongoing basis when changes are made to the policies, practices and procedures.
The end goal of Ocean Grande Place HOA is to meet and surpass customer expectations when serving customers with disabilities. Comment on our services regarding how well those expectations are being met are welcomed and appreciated.
Feedback regarding the way Ocean Grande Place HOA provides services to persons with disabilities can be made to: hr@Ocean Grande Place HOA.com
Modifications to Policies.
We are committed to developing customer service policies that respect and promote the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. No changes will be made to our policies without first considering the impact on persons with disabilities.
Any Ocean Grande Place HOA policy that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities will be modified or removed.
Information and Communications Standards.
Commitment: Ocean Grande Place HOA is committed to making company information and communications accessible to all persons with disabilities. Ocean Grande Place HOA will incorporate new accessibility requirements under the Information and Communication Standard to ensure all communication systems and platforms are accessible and are provided in accessible formats the meet the needs of persons with disabilities.
- Emergency Procedure, Plans or Public Safety Information.
Commitment: Ocean Grande Place HOA is committed to providing and maintaining premises that respect the dignity of persons with disabilities.
Action Taken: Ocean Grande Place HOA’s Health and Safety policies include procedures for Emergency Evacuation. These can be made available in accessible format or with appropriate communication supports upon request.
- Feedback, Accessible Formats and Communication Supports Existing processes for receiving and responding to feedback are accessible to persons with disabilities by various accessible formats including telephone, written letter, in person and e-mail. Other formats are available upon request.
- Accessible Websites and Web Content Ocean Grande Place HOA will ensure all internet websites and web content under our direct control and conform with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A and increasing to Level AA as per the IASR Requirements.
Commitment: Ocean Grande Place HOA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle.
Planned Action: In accordance with the IASR, Ocean Grande Place HOA will do the following:
Recruitment General: Ocean Grande Place HOA will notify employees and the public of the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment process: This will include:
- A review and, as necessary, a modification of existing recruitment policies, procedures and processes.
- Specify accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities on website and job postings.
- Work with suppliers to ensure external web pages are compliant with the Information and Communication Standards under the IASR’s requirements.
Recruitment and Selection:
Ocean Grande Place HOA will notify job applicants, when they are individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process that accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used in the assessment/selection process.
This will include:
- A review and, as necessary, medication of existing recruitment policies, procedures and processes.
- Inclusion of availability of accommodation as part of the notice when scheduling and interview and or assessment.
- Where a selected applicant requests accommodation, Ocean Grande Place HOA will consult with the applicant and arrange for the provision of suitable accommodations in the manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability
Notice to Successful Applicants When making offers of employment, Ocean Grande Place HOA will notify the successful applicant of its policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. This will include:
- A review and, as necessary, medication of existing recruitment policies, procedures and processes.
- Inclusion of notification of Ocean Grande Place HOA’s policies on accommodating employees with disabilities in offer of employment letters.
Informing Employees of Supports.
In accordance of the IASR, Ocean Grande Place HOA will inform all employees of policies that support employees with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies on the provision of job accommodations that take into account an employee’s accessibility needs due to a disability. This will include:
- Informing current employees and new hires of Ocean Grande Place HOA’s policies supporting employees with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies on the provision of job accommodations that take into account an employee’s needs due to disability.
- Incorporate the supporting policies as part of the Orientation for new employees that will be provided to employees as soon as practicable after they begin employment.
- Keep employees up to date on changes to the existing policies on job accommodations with respect to disability.
- Where an employee with disability so request it, Ocean Grande Place HOA will provide or arrange for provision of suitable accessible formats and communications supports for information that is needed in order to perform the employee’s job as well as information that is generally available to employees in the workplace
- In meeting the obligations to provide the information that is set out in the paragraph above, Ocean Grande Place HOA will consult the requesting employee in determining the suitability of an accessible format and communication support
Workplace Emergency Response Information.
Commitment: Where Ocean Grande Place HOA is aware that an employee has a disability and that there is need for accommodation, individualized workplace emergency response information will be provided to the employee as soon as possible.
- Individualized workplace emergency response information can be developed for employees with disabilities, where necessary.
- Where required, Ocean Grande Place HOA provides assistance to specific disabled employees, with the disabled employees’ prior consent, to help them evacuate the workplace in case of an emergency or disaster.
- Individual emergency plans will be communicated to the employees’ respective managers and Ocean Grande Place HOA’s JHSC , on an “as needed basis.”
On an ongoing and regular basis, and as per the applicable terms of the IASR, Ocean Grande Place HOA will review and assess general workplace emergency response procedures and individualized emergency plans to ensure accessibility issues are addressed.
Documented Individual Accommodation Plans/Return to Work Process.
Commitment: Ocean Grande Place HOA will ensure that corporate policies surrounding accommodation and return to work are followed, documented and in compliance with the requirements of the IASR.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA’s existing policies include steps that Ocean Grande Place HOA will take to accommodate an employee with a disability and to facilitate an employee’s return to work after absenteeism due to disability.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA will review, assess and standardize all policies to ensure that they include a process for the development of documented individual accommodation plans for employees with a disability, if required.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA will ensure that the process for the development of documented individual accommodation plans includes the following elements, in accordance with the provisions of the IASR.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA will include in the process the manner in which the employee requesting accommodation can participate in the development of the plan.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA will include in the process the means by which the employee is assessed.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA will include in the process the manner in which Ocean Grande Place HOA can request an evaluation by an outside medical or other expert, at Ocean Grande Place HOA’s expense, to assist in determining how accommodation can be achieved.
- Steps are in place to protect the privacy of the employee’s personal information.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA will outline the frequency in which individual accommodation plans will be reviewed and updated and the manner that this will be done.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA will provide the employee with the reasons for the denial if individual accommodation is denied.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA will include in the process the means of providing the individual accommodation plan in a format that takes into account the employee’s accessibility needs.
- If individual accommodation plans are established, Ocean Grande Place HOA will ensure they include the individualized workplace emergency response information that is required and any information regarding accessible formats and communication supports that have been provided or arranged, in order to provide the employee with necessary information.
- Ocean Grande Place HOA will ensure that the return to work process as set out in it’s existing policies outlines the steps we will take to facilitate the employee’s return to work after a disability related absence, outlines the development of a written individualized return to work plan, and requires the use of individual accommodation plans, as discussed above, in the return to work process.
Performance Management, Career Development and Redeployment.
Commitment: Ocean Grande Place HOA will take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities, as well as accommodation plans:
- When using its performance management process in respect to employees with disabilities.
- When providing career development and advancement to its employees with disabilities.
- When redeploying employees with disabilities.
Planned Action: In accordance with the IASR, Ocean Grande Place HOA will:
- Review, assess and, as necessary, modify existing policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with IASR.
- Take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities, as well as individual accommodation plans, when using performance management tools.
- Take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities when providing career development and advancement to its employees with disabilities, including notification of the ability to provide accommodations on internal job postings.
- Take into account the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities when redeploying employees, including review and, as necessary, modification of employee transfer checklist.
This document is available in accessible formats upon request.
This Privacy Notice informs you about the types of personal information collected through the Ocean Grande Place HOA, LLC (“we, our or us”) website (“Site”), and how we use, share and protect that information.
Applicability of this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal information we collect on this Site and not to any information that we collect through other methods or services, including websites owned or operated by our affiliates, vendors or partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
We may collect and store personal information that you choose to voluntarily provide to us when you contact us, such as when you contact us for business purposes or in relation to a job application. Personal information may include your name, email address, telephone number, and your resume. We use the information you provide to respond to your request or question or to process your application for employment. We may also use the information to communicate with you about other topics that we think may be of interest to you.
Information We Collect by Automated Means.
We are committed to making your online experience with our Site informative and relevant. To achieve this, we collect certain information by automated means when you visit this Site, such as your IP address, the type of internet browser you are using, operating system, referring URLs, information on actions taken on the Site, how many users visited our Site and dates and times of Site visits. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor this Site to our visitors. We collect this information by various means, as explained below.
Cookies are bits of text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive or Internet-connected device when you visit certain websites. Cookie technology hold information a site may need to personalize a visitor’s experience. Cookies may also be used for security purposes and to gather website statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded, and the paths taken by visitors to our website as they move from page to page.
How We Use the Information We Collect.
We may use the information we obtain about you both to further our relationship with you and for other purposes, including to:
- process, evaluate and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; managing our communications; learning about our visitors, analyzing our services and website; and facilitating the functionality of our website);
- process applications for employment;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization of personal information);
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise disclose to you at the time the data is collected.
We also may share information provided by our visitors to this Site with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, hosting or operating this Site, carrying out your requests, responding to your inquiries, and analyzing data. We require these service providers by contract to appropriately safeguard the privacy and security of personal information they process on our behalf.
We may disclose information about you as compelled or required by law, to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, to protect or defend our legal rights, or in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations for our Terms and conditions for using this Site or other applicable policies.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets.
We may transfer the personal information we collect on this website to other countries other than in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country of residence. Currently, job applicant data may, in certain circumstances, be hosted by our service provider located in the United States and who has certified compliance to the Department of Commerce’s US/EU and US/Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks. Your job application and any additional information you provide to us when applying for a position will be used for the purpose of processing your application for employment and possibly to determine whether you would be suitable for other positions within Ocean Grande Place HOA. Ocean Grande Place HOA may share job applicant data with its affiliated agencies in around the world. Your job application and any additional information you provide to us when applying for a position will be used for the purpose of processing your application for employment and possibly to determine whether you would be suitable for other positions within Ocean Grande Place HOA. Ocean Grande Place HOA may share job applicant data with its affiliated agencies in around the world. By submitting your personal data, you consent to this transfer. When we transfer your personal information to other countries, we will protect it as described in this Privacy Notice.
The security of information is important to us, and we are committed to using reasonable measures to protect the personal information we may collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the information stored on this Site is absolutely secure.
Links to Other Websites.
This Site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review to better understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, any use of these sites, or the privacy practices of these sites.
This Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly solicit personal data from or communicate with children under the age of 13. Further, this Site is not intended for incapacitated persons, and we do not knowingly solicit personal data from individuals who are incapacitated. If you become aware that your child, any child under your care, or a person otherwise not able to provide valid consent has provided us with information without a parent or guardian’s consent, please contact us as described below.
Access, Updates and Your Choices.
You can tell us at any time not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below.
If you have provided us with personal information, you may request that it be updated, modified or deleted. Consent.
By using this Site, you consent to the processing of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our us at www.propertypop.io
Changes to this Privacy Notice.
We reserve the right to change or add to this Privacy Notice from time to time and will post any revisions on this Site. We will indicate at the bottom of the Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated. We encourage you to check back often to review the latest version.
Ocean Grande Place
3620 S. Ocean Blvd.
Highland Beach, Florida
Property Management By:
Phone: (561) 417-4100